Thursday, July 19, 2007

Prelim Exam

-MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY-


eheem..mic test..
I am Jico Jee Sobiaco Baucan, my nickname is "yan-yan" but my cousins and close friends call me "intsik" because of my singkit eyes. I was born on the 12th day of May, 1987 in our place Lamiawan, Caraga Davao Oriental. I grew up together with my family. I have a brother and a sister and I am the middle child. I studied in Lamiawan Elementary School, from grade 1 to grade 6. Then, I finished my high school in Saint mary's Academy of Caraga. After that, I enrolled in AMA Davao with the course BSCoE and I transfered in University of Mindanao in taht particular year. When I was in UM, I dont like the school so I decided to stop. I was a "tambay" for two years. And when I met my girlfriend she told me to go to school again,so I decided to enroll again.


C++ Program
-to output an integer
#include
#include
void main()
{
clrscr();
int x = 10;
float y = 10.1;
char z = 'a';
cout << "x = " << y = " << y << endl; cout << " z =" ">
OUTPUT
x = 10
y = 10.1
z = a

No comments: